Barbanti Trouser Former – Topper TP65 / TP67
Machine for the pretreating and finishing of trousers and jeans of any fabric and size to an industrial standard.
- Available for connection to steam supply or with electrical built-in boiler
- Height-adjustable leg-clamping carriage, also for the finishing of short trousers
- Pneumatic clamps for leg tensioning, also crosswise adjustable
- Front waistband clamp
- Independent adjustment for leg and waistband tension
- Further tensioning device
- Anti-stretch device for carriage
- Air flow adjustment
- Steam superheater
- Pneumatic steam valve
- Programmable control panel
- Nine storable finishing programmes
For special treatments, trousers can be held in tension at the end of the cycle, to allow additional steam and/or air to be given manually by the operator.
Model TP67: same features as Model TP65 (see above descriptions), but with two additional pleat paddles.
On TP65 only: pocket clamps; mechanical size adjustment stop.
Extras: 18 l, 9000 W built-in boiler; 1500 W
2 HP fan motor; double clamps; inside/outside tension clamps; anti-stretch function for waistband; touch screen control panel; side waist clamps; air/steam gun.