Barbanti Shirt Machine 484
Model 484 is an improved version of our highly valued shirt finisher. On the basis of an over 20-year-long experience in this kind of machine, in addition to the excellent combination of high hourly productivity, perfect finishing quality and energy, saving, the innovative technologies applied on 484 have brought further improvements, with consequent various advantages, both from an economic and from an operational point of view.
The workspace is made healthier and more pleasant by the low noise level and the room temperature on the machine, which prevents the operator from being hit by hot air at every finishing cycle.
The simple garment positioning operations and the machine ease of use ensure the achievement of excellent results from the beginning, even without qualified staff
Reduced space requirement, to allow the machine to pass through a 90 cm wide door.
The machine can be customised, according to needs, with:
- Heated plates for fast drying of the cuff vents
- Choice of sleeve arms, such as standard, for long sleeves and/or for short sleeves
- Stand-by function
- Condensate recirculation
Also available in totally electrically heated version
- Energy saving device to recycle hot air and reintroduce it into the finishing cycle, with conspicuous advantages for the operator, such as over 30% reduction in energy consumption
- reduced amount of hot air in the work place
- higher air temperature for the drying function, with consequent reduction in finishing times and increase in production
- Condensate recirculation system (for steam-heated model) for condensate residual heat recovery and reintroduction into the circuit
- Stand-by function, to pay only for the really consumed energy