Renzacci Ironing Calendar MSA 2000
The new Renzacci ironing drying machines have been built in order to meet the requirements of those customers who need to use their time in a profitable and efficient way. The calanders of the Renzacci ironing division are the answer to the ever growing requirements for a machine which is able to assure high productivity and low operating costs at the same time; saving the available space in the workroom because of its overall small size.
The machine is equipped with a new fixed plate, which has a semi-cylindrical shape is internally heated by gas burners, electric heating elements or a steam coil according to requirements.
The conveyor belts used to make the laundry run in a perfect way over the outside surface of the machine are made of Nomex, of excellent quality and resistant to high temperatures.
A comfortable and practical shelf built on the front of the machine is used to collect the laundry. These models, all working without a pressure roller, are equipped with a coninuos speed adjuster and with an automatic control of the temperature of the heating plate.
The safety of the operator and of the environment are assured by a new safety device and an up to date suction circuit of the burnt gas and of the vapours produced during ironing.
- The new fixed plates the machine is provided with have a semi-cylindrical shape and are heated inside by electric heating elements, gas burners or by a steam coil according to the model chosen by the customer
- The conveyor belts used to run the laundry perfectly on the surface of the machine are made of nomex, are of first-class quality and resistant to high temperatures
- A practical and handy shelf fitted at the front of the machine is used to collect the laundry
- These models, each one capable of working without pressure roller, are provided with a device to continually adjust the speed and automatically control the temperature of the heating plate
- The safety of the operator and of the environment is moreover protected by a new life-saving device and by a modern circuit for the suction of the burnt gas and the vapours produced by the ironing
- Electrically, gas and steam heated models
- Ideal for Dry cleaners, laundry’s, Care homes, Hotels, Hospitals or any application that requires flatwork ironing.
- Available as a return feed or a double exit ironer